Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Plans, dreams, goals: Day 18

plans
  • visit oregon this summer-party hardy!
  • plant a garden, get some chickens, make a food storage
  • Do new gutters and sprinklers? hopefully
dreams
  • pay off home quickly and travel-can be as missionaries :)
  • get a season pass for everyone in my family old enough to go skiing/boarding and live there in the winter
  • someday have any sort of sense of style or color to dress myself and decorate my home
goals
  • be active every day, a walk, swimming, work in the yard-whatever
  • GO TO BED EARLIER (especially since M'deary is going to be getting up at 4 am for his new schedule!)
  • only say positive things for three days to child I struggle with

2 comments:

  1. I love them all, but I think your sense of style is gorgeous!! There's this one pair of shoes I saw you sport.. LOVED them.

    ReplyDelete