Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Days 11/12: Picture of something I dislike, Picture of my room as is-no cheating


I usually don't mind cleaning up, but the breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, two-mile-wide detritus gets old. Definitely *dislike. Definitely like my Bryguy checking out his mess, though :)


I also dislike boxtops. What kind of child propaganda you running, people? My kids can spot these a mile away and if I actually buy it, they want to instantly rip it out and then carefully cut off the edges. It makes a lot of annoyance when this occurs at times like say when we are all ready 5 minutes late for school or when I am trying to get dressed after the shower. I am all for supporting schools-just in other capacities. I declare a boxtop ban at our house. I'll just donate a whole 5 bucks and make up for it.



M'deary just crawled out of bed. Night shifts are over on the 20th of this month and then it will be days, sweet days. If you have never counted it among your blessings to have a spouse or yourself work days, I am telling you now to put it on the list. That's all folks.

4 comments:

  1. So sorry. I'm on our schools PTA committee and we do boxtops!! (Though my kids are yet to participate.)
    And your bed looks comfy but your room is just screaming for something in leopard print...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you that he will be working days!!!!! I have done the graveyard thing, not fun. I am glad to be done with it. CONRATULATIONS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ban box tops! ban box tops!

    amen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come decorate it for me someone! I keep not putting anything up 'cause I don't know how.

    ReplyDelete