Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 27: Why am I doing this blog challenge?

I have been home alone every night for months. My hubby worked nights, my kids were asleep by 8 or so and I just wanted to start recording a few things since I am so bad about journal writing, instead of wasting my time reading novels or watching TV.
I just wanted to interact with other people too and learn more about my friends and family and such. My friend Christina asked me to do it and I thought it would be a good way to get into it more and give me some ideas of what to write. I have to admit that the every day part of this gets old and I know for sure that if I'm gonna keep blogging, it will not be nearly that often, so you will all get a reprieve!

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your blog. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you on the everyday thing :) I am glad you did it with me though!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed your many posts. Don't stay away to long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard anyone say that reading novels is a waste of time before! Thanks for opening up for us :) I look forward to reading whatever you do write from now on.

    ReplyDelete