Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 25: What you would find in my bag

This is my black leather Harley bag, remember. It holds quite a lot.

  • at least 5 pens-in case I'm at a doctor visit and need something for the kids to do
  • phone
  • color swatches from the paint in our house-it really needs decorating and I just want to have them handy-although I never make decisions and thus never buy anything
  • planner from last year as well as this year-haven't transferred over all my stuff
  • wallet-cards, money, stamps etc.
  • kleenex-ALWAYS have someones nose to wipe
  • checkbook
  • currently has some cards/pictures for kids to look at
  • currently some Pokemon ball creatures
  • hand sanitizer
  • gum
  • adoption decree-still having people need this
  • always some receipts
There. Totally entertaining, right. Not your standard bag contents at all.

2 comments: