Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 22: Something that makes me different from anybody else...

I really don't know. Maybe that I've had my own unique life experiences. Dumb answer for a dumb question.

I'd really rather show you how funny Goosie was on her first night in a "tawdwer" bed. She informs me often that she is a "tawdwer" and not a baby.

And I'll even throw in some pics of the others sleeping. Maybe that makes me different. Probably not. I don't know how anyone can resist going in and having a good laugh at the sleep positions of their kids. My personal favorites are Bitty and Goosie, both apparently trying to escape their beds.
Enjoy










2 comments:

  1. How cute! I love to look in and see how my kids are sleeping. Though none of them have done anything as cute as that. Kids are The Best! What would be do without them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. is goosie sharing a bedroom with the girls now? are her feet on the ground in that picture? ha ha! do you have fond memories of sleeping in the closet in michigan whilst listening to millie's restless sleeping and then observing her fall out of bed all night? when your kids sleep in akward positions, do you leave them that way, or do you move them to a position that looks more comfortable? what do you think about all of my questions?????

    ReplyDelete