Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 14: Picture of something I ate and 10 confessions


I guess that can be confession #1. I ate the whole bowl by myself.

When I was about 9, I stole a necklace from a store right next to Pick-N-Save to give as a present for my friends birthday. I felt guilty about it forever and wanted to go about a year later to pay them back, but they were out of business and a new store was there. I felt that I, personally, had run them out of business.

I am addicted to yard sale-ing.

I am a very overprotective, probably stifling, mom. They must all be in my sight at any time out of the house.

I am a little obsessive about recycling.

Even though I have been involved in many renovations and building things, I really don't like doing it and will avoid it at all costs.

At one emotional time I began crying that people were so good as to move to the right side of the road when the ambulance went past. Just so touching, don't you think?

I secretly wish I could be a writer, but don't have the talent or the work ethic to even try.

Sometimes I have to retreat to the bathroom and have a good laugh at what my children say. Today it was Bitty's pronunciation of "nerdles" for "noodles" in her nasal little voice.

I am sometimes uncomfortable with the amount of personal stuff on blogs. It is very hard for me to know what I feel comfortable revealing and what should remain unsaid. And before anyone thinks I'm talking about them, I'm not. Just on some that are people I don't know. But then I wonder if I am TMI sometimes.


1 comment:

  1. hi idiot. i think you should be a writer. i don't read much, but i would read your stuff. and everybody else: idiot is a term of endearment for our family- this girl is very special to me!
    btw, i like the recent side bar pictures you added of your geese. they's coot. how do you do that?

    ReplyDelete