Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 15: What shows up on random ipod shuffle?

Weeeeelllll. I don't happen to have an ipod, but in the spirit of things, I will post what shows up on M'deary and my itunes. I warn you that it is heavily laden with tunes of M'deary.

  1. The sixth article of Faith-LDS children's song book
  2. Hounddog-Black River Brethren
  3. Swim-Madonna
  4. Concert in the Garden-Maria Schneider Orchestra
  5. Temptation-Tom Waits
  6. (Your mom called)-Two and a Half White Guys
  7. Goin' Home-Art Tatum
  8. Blues-Horace Silver
  9. ...A Few Final Bars-Bill Evans Trio
  10. Over the Hills and Far Away-Led Zeppelin
Now I give you a list minus M'deary and kid's songs:

  1. Take me down-Smashing Pumpkins
  2. Down to the River to Pray-Alison Krauss
  3. I'll Fall with your Knife-Peter Murphy
  4. Boys don't Cry-Cure
  5. City in the Boonies-Insatiable
  6. Long and Winding road-Beatles
  7. Stop-Pink Floyd
  8. Senseless-Echo and the Bunnymen
  9. So tonight that I may see-Mazzy star
  10. White room-Cream

4 comments:

  1. You changed stuff! I love the pics of the kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no one i know, knows who mazzy star is! sweet.

    i'm loving this blog challenge maecy, it's been so fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. look up songs off the first list. it's better ;)

    ReplyDelete