Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 24: Something I'm ashamed of from my past

I'm going to go with a lighter approach than this question probably is intended to make me reveal and let you all know my deep and abiding shame that in first grade I totally threw up on classmate.

I still remember my horror. My cute little teacher, Mrs. Koski, who I thought didn't like me because of my extreme chattiness, swooped over and picked me up-mess and all-and carried me to the office to call my mom. I knew she liked me better than my classmate, 'cause they got to sit there with my mess on them til she was finished with me.

I wonder what happened to that chattiness. Totally gone by the end of second grade.

2 comments:

  1. That's it? Your SHAMEFUL past?? No smuggling diamonds or assassinations or ripping tags off store mattresses??? Come on...

    ReplyDelete