Sunday, February 13, 2011

Conversations


Me "Do you ever look in the mirror and wonder how you started to look so old?"
M'deary "You'll always be gorgeous to me." (I have him dubiously trained well)
Me "Yeah right. You will always love me, but not think I'm gorgeous."
M'deary-stares at me unnervingly for a few seconds
Me "Stop staring at me like you are trying to assess if I am gorgeous or not."
M'deary "Well, if you want to know the truth, I was thinking about your hair; it looks like a polygamist bouf. And then I wondered if polygamists facebook and if so, can they add all their multiple wives in their 'married to' status."
Me "So you don't find my hair attractive then."
M'deary "I never said polygamists' hair was ugly"

So there you have it folks. I am a gorgeous polygamist-looking old person, and my husband is so complimentary and random.

In other news:


M'deary, administering meds to Babs says " I know how to administer an oral suspension. I'm a nurse. I also know how to administer eye drops (Goosie has pink eye). "

Then, observing me changing Goosie's diaper, "I also know how to wipe bums. I'm a nurse"

Me mumbling " You'd never know"

Goosie pipes in with a "Mom does it"

That's right Goose. You got the mama's back.



Happy Valentine's All!!!!

5 comments:

  1. You guys are funny. And polygamists are HOT. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. I'm so happy I found it.

    I am having trouble not laughing my head off at your post. You guys are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha.
    if that is a polygamist hair do, then i have to rethink how i feel about the polygamist style, cause your hair looks really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe. I think you are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this post. I have a book... nay Volumes, of conversations between myself and my husband that are of this enlightening nature. I miss you. How have I missed your blog when you have commented on mine before? You are amazing don't let life fool you.

    ReplyDelete