Saturday, March 19, 2011

:)

M'deary has been a dear. I don't remember the last time I slept in and when I rolled out of bed he announced that he was taking the kids to the zoo. I didn't even press him to take a camera. I was so grateful.

Just wanted to record here what set me laughing for a few minutes. I was showering Bryguy and was rubbing in shampoo. He looked lost in thought and I asked him what he was thinking about. He responded "I really wish I had hair all over my back, mom"

"Oh. Why?" I asked.

"It would be really cool" becoming aware that I can't control my smile at the thought of him filled with glee over a hairy back.

He wouldn't tell me any more and I felt bad for laughing, but I just couldn't help it. They think the funniest things. I probably would've heard an earful if I could control myself, dang-it.

3 comments:

  1. Nice!! Sometimes we just cannot control ourselves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to hear the reasoning behind such ideas. I usually turn away to face a cough or sneeze to hide my face. ;)

    ReplyDelete