Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 3: Bad habit

My very worst bad habit is to stay up late. I don't know what it is, I just don't like to go to bed. Ever. Except when someone is depriving me of sleep, then, you know I am just bugged. How dare you deprive me of the sleep that I wasn't going to get anyway because I am a silly idjit that won't put herself to bed! Total hypocrite right here because I encourage my children to get sleep so they won't be grouchy. Yeah. Bad habit. Perhaps this will encourage me to choose the right? We can only hope. But my good old blog address will let you know that this one is pretty ingrained. Even as a missionary, I would just lie there at night, dead tired and in bed like I was supposed to be, but my brain doesn't want to shut off. Make it a good habit, you might say? Well, if a year and a half of following a lovely schedule won't do it, do you get any points for trying?

1 comment:

  1. ugh! i am the same way.
    i stay up waaaaay too late.
    and, i sacrifice sleep for just about anything. that doesn't make sense i know.:)

    ReplyDelete